– Open the connection. Put away the split ring. Put screw and bushing on the pipe. Smooth pipe head completely and cut the pitfalls.
– Press the to get to the location. Then press the screw and bushing to connect to the main body.
– Bring the bead near the threaded part and tighten with wrench.
– Open the bead and disconnect it from other parts.
– Open the white ring and put it over the pipe and close it to the parts.
– Now the connection is ready to be tightened.
– Tighten the bead with wrench.